Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is likely to finalize its allotment of 2.78 crore shares today.
Aditya Birla Sun Life’s IPO is a wholly-owned (OFS) offer by two advertisers, Aditya Birla Capital and Sun Life (India) AMC Investments. The price per share was given in the price group of 695-712. Shares of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC will be launched on October 11 on both BSE and NSE.
Here’s how to check Aditya Birla Sun Life’s shareholding status
Visit the Registrar’s Website (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx)
- Select ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED in the drop-down menu
- Enter the application number, DPIT / Customer ID or PAN number
- Enter the captcha code
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
Access the BSE website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx)
- Select ‘Equity’ in the output types
- Select Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited from the drop-down list
- Enter the application number
- Enter the PAN number
- Click the ‘Search’ button to get the status