T20 World Cup: Brad Lee predicts that both the highest run-scorer and the highest wicket-taker are Indians.

T20 World Cup: Brad Lee predicts that both the highest run-getter and the highest wicket-taker are Indians.

Brad Lee reveals his choice of highest wicket-taker and run-getter in the T20 World Cup.© Instagram

The Super 12 stage of the T20 World Cup starts on Saturday and the leading cricket nations will fight to become the world champions of the short form of cricket. It’s been five years since the last tournament and fans are ready to watch some thrilling duels. The match has already started with the first round where teams like Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Ireland will battle it out for 4 places in the Super 12 stage awaited by the cricketing elite.

India face arch-rival Pakistan in the blockbuster clash on Sunday and everyone is eagerly waiting to see both teams fight it out. Before the start of the match, India recorded two comfortable wins in practice matches against England and Australia.

Former Australian fast bowler Brett Lee believes subcontinent teams will have an edge in these conditions, but the IPL experience will help players from other countries. However, he stressed that Virat Kohli’s team will take the top spot.

“The winning teams on these wickets are usually from the subcontinent, so they usually have that advantage. But since the IPL we played on these pitches is at the back end, I think it brings the pitch very closely. Both the Aussies and the Proteas will be thinking about it,” Lee told his ICC. Wrote in the article.

“But with that being said, I think India are very fond of them because of their first four or five batters and their bowling attack,” he added.

promotion

Rahul predicted that Indian opener KL Rahul would end up being the best runner of the match and Rahul’s Punjab Kings batsman Mohammad Shami took more wickets.

“I think KL Rahul should be the highest run scorer in this match and Mohammad Shami should be the leading wicket taker. This has been going on for the last few months.

Topics mentioned in this article

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here